Welcome to my new Animation Place

Hi people!
-I am Drages Oversky. I am an amateur animator who likes to make vore (swallowing prey alive) and crushing. There wont be any mature content from now on (2012).
-I have been using Poser Pro 2012, Sony Vegas 9 Pro and Photoshop CS 5 for 3 years. I am using premade models to obtain best quality and realistic animations.
-I am making vore or crushing animations time to time.

Now Enjoy!!

Not: The files here compressed by Winrar. You should have winrar or 7zip to open that archives.

Term Of Services
-All animations are copyrighted by Drages Oversky.

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

First Meal After Sleep - Tiger in a Bear

I made it finally...

When i made this blogg i did some renders and still use them at my blog as you see as background and title.. But at that days i dont think i will make this as an animation. Why? Maybe i didnt believe in myself..

I love bears if we think about Jungle. The carnivores of jungle are bears, tigers and wolfs for me.. Bears are special. I like to make them rule the jungle.. As you remember i got some animations about a bear catching and doing bad things to other poor ones.. I am still doing that kind of things ;).. But for now its just vore.

I made this a short and fast one. I thought a tiger should be vored fast before he get out from the shock. Before the final gulping the bear is crushing his head a bit to make him dizzy and swallowed inside without any danger.. 

My bear model is vore friendly and good enough to use so i am planning a bear-wolf or a bear-human vore animation too..

I hope you like it too.. cya at another animation!

6 comments:

  1. next time , horse sex ??? ... oh this is an extreme dream :///

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice work. Your animations is better and better. I was nice surprised, when I see your new animation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Bears are great, and a tiger victim makes it even better. I also look forward to seeing more of bears doing "bad things" to others.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! Bear fury 2 Under the the moonlight was my favorite animation by far, along with the other mature animation with the bear and tiger.

      Delete
  4. Lovely! I just loooove bears <3 Felt in love~

    ReplyDelete
  5. You should add sound if you can X3

    ReplyDelete